Should've Known Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should've Known Better

I went to a concert last night with my best friend (saw country singer, Eric Church). We were in the front row of the pit -- so awesome. BUT, at one point, I started to feel very sick (weak in the legs and nauseous) and I was just holding on to the railing for dear life . . . there was no way I was going to give up my front row position. My friend tells me that I was making "jerking" like movements but I don't remember that part.

I had a hat and I used it to fan myself off and after 10 minutes or so, the episode passed. I'm assuming this is my MS letting me know that I am much too old (34 yrs) to be rocking out in the "pit".

Originally posted by piper.tillie View Post
    I had a hat and I used it to fan myself off and after 10 minutes or so, the episode passed. I'm assuming this is my MS letting me know that I am much too old (34 yrs) to be rocking out in the "pit".
    At 58, I'm sure that I'm within my rights when I say that, at 34, the only thing you're too old for is high school.

rex

Comment

It was a great show, but I think I'll watch future concerts from a seat instead of the midst of the pit (read: HOT, crowded, and standing in one spot for 5 hours).

It was scary . . . I've had MS for 6 months and I guess I'm still learning what my body can and cannot tolerate post-dx.

Comment

Piper...

you've got the right attitude, not that you should skip the concert, but just have a seat Glad you enjoyed the concert tho!!

Rex...

So love your comment.... But, if you're still in high school at 34, think MS is the least of your worries

Jen

Comment

Working...
        X