Weird feeling in arm and back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird feeling in arm and back

I'm having a weird "squiggly" feeling (for lack of better description) in my upper back between my arms, and my right arm feels heavy, weak, and kind of tingly. My arm has felt weak for a few days now, but this is the first time it's felt tingly/squiggly, along with my back.

I've had this feeling in my back before. I can't really describe too well what it feels like. It's just an odd kind of tingly feeling too, and it feels like I need someone to push really hard on that area to make it feel better.

I've been in a lot of pain for the past week in my back, arms, legs, and my sciatic nerve has been extremely painful. I don't know if it's a flare up or what, but I don't like it.

Oh, and today as I was getting my hair cut, I suddenly felt like I was underwater and dizzy for several minutes. It was very odd!

Can anyone relate to that weird feeling I'm talking about in the upper back and arm? I know I didn't describe it too well. Could this be a flare up of whatever this is that I have?

(I've written this post three times and deleted it because I'm not sure anyone would have a clue what I'm talking about.)
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!
Working...
X