HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP PLEASE

I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH KEEPING FOOD DOWN.....EVERYTHING I EAT GOES RIGHT THROUGH ME.....IS THIS NORMAL?

We need more information than that in order to help guess what it is. What type of ms do you have? What medications are you taking? Have you started any new medications?

Comment

Dig -

I had tried catching you before you logged off the chat.

Have you been having stomach problems before starting meds? Is it just out of the blue, like a stomach bug?

If meds are bothering you, I find probiotics are a great supplement to add. Or if you like yogurt, I swear yogurt calms my stomach and helps alot.

If you can post more details, history, sequence of what meds you take, when things started bothering your stomach, etc.

I did have what they thought was IBS, but seems to be one of the occassional side effects of MS not related to meds or anything.

Also, do you notice if certain foods bother you more? I have developed a gluten intolerance since the MS. But, for me its not so much stomach, it causes a neuro effect and makes my muscle spasm more.

Jen

Comment

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
        I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH KEEPING FOOD DOWN.....EVERYTHING I EAT GOES RIGHT THROUGH ME.....IS THIS NORMAL?
        "I'm having problems with keeping food down" means you're throwing it up (vomiting). "Everything I eat goes right through me" means you're having diarrhea. Which one is it?

Either way, it's not normal. Talking to your doctor would be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
        X