ini wisit witivvi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ini wisit witivvi

Letter by letter: It’s not important what I say I think, what I think is very, very important.

I’ve been wanting to post this for discussion for a long time. It means different things to different people. To me it means a couple things –

Getting one’s point of view across to people should be relatively unimportant (ini wisit), but thanks to the ego it isn’t. People tend to “go to the mat”, fighting for their particular point of view endlessly. So much so that people end up setting themselves apart from others, alienating them little by little and in the process losing their cool and their own peace of mind (witivvi). Peace of mind is something really worth striving for. It is truly a treasure. It’s also the only thing actually under our control. In other words, as difficult as it may seem to be it is actually easier to change the thoughts you yourself are thinking than to change anyone else’s mind. Which is why it is so comfortable, so relaxing when we meet someone who is basically onthesamepage.

Wanted to pass this along; it could save a marriage - could have mine!
Working...
X