No announcement yet.

Kingrex In A World Of Hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through this, on top of everything else. There should be a rule that people only have to deal with one major health problem in their life at a time.

It sounds like that surgeon could learn a lesson in people skills. I've had several surgeries, and the doctors have always checked in with my family afterwards (and sometimes during) the surgery, and then talked to me before I was discharged. That's just standard procedure (or should be!)

I hope you heal quickly. My prayers are with you for a quick, uncomplicated recovery.

Hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Originally posted by jenphilly View Post
      Rex -

I started reading this thread thinking I need to wish Rex wishes to feel better... I ended reading your last posts with a tear in my eye and a smile on my face.

I am 42 and was just married in September and I must say you are officially my hero... My hubby and I sit next to each other at restaurants, have from the first date, we still hold hands, talk and laugh all the time. People have said so many times that it's all the newlywed feeling, but we keep saying that we hope 25 years from now we're still sitting next to each other and holding hands. Reading your posts about your wife are proof to me that most other people have it wrong

I do hope you feel better soon, but also know that with the support you and your wife are to each other, there is nothing the two of you won't get thru together.

Hugs to both you and your wife!

Jen
      Thank you, Jen...we've had a lot of both ups and downs, but love and good health are truly all that matters. I had a quadruple bypass in 09, and this is painful but not life-threatening like that was, so I know it'll all be ok. Losing my wife - that would be the end of my life.

I wish you the same happiness we found. In fact, I wish everyone here that gift.

rex

Comment

Originally posted by Shashi View Post
        Ouch!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through this, on top of everything else. There should be a rule that people only have to deal with one major health problem in their life at a time.

It sounds like that surgeon could learn a lesson in people skills. I've had several surgeries, and the doctors have always checked in with my family afterwards (and sometimes during) the surgery, and then talked to me before I was discharged. That's just standard procedure (or should be!)

I hope you heal quickly. My prayers are with you for a quick, uncomplicated recovery.

Hugs,

Lisa
        Thank you, honey. As for the surgeon, I don't expect him to change one iota, but hopefully he did a good job in the O.R.!

rex

Comment

Rex, I'm sorry you hurt yourself! I hope your pain improves soon!

You sound like a wonderful husband!
          Sue
          Previous Meds: Avonex, Copaxone
          Beta Babe: January 2007

Comment

Originally posted by susieqj View Post
            Rex, I'm sorry you hurt yourself! I hope your pain improves soon!

You sound like a wonderful husband!
            Thanks Sue. More than anything else, I'm lucky, because my Cheryl is really a saint, the kind of girl who lights up a room when she walks in. I don't know anyone who dislikes her. She's good in so many ways...just a living doll.

rex

Comment

Man, that sucks Kingrex! Take it easy and rest up. Healing thought coming your way!
              dxd RRMS 7/2011 - Rebif 8/2011 - Tecfidera 7/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Keepin_on View Post
                Man, that sucks Kingrex! Take it easy and rest up. Healing thought coming your way!
                Thanks...shoulder surgery is a nightmare.

rex

Comment

Rex, I am so sorry for your pain but we know "GATORS" make it thru the swamp every time. I agree with not saying anything it could only make matters worse. Like you said, that part is over. Hope today is a better day.

Comment

Working...
                  X