Roller Coaster Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roller Coaster Week

What a week it has been... I started the week with a spinal tap Pretty sure I don't want to go through that again Tuesday Steroids followed by going home sick from work a headache beyond headaches. Caffeine pills idea in idea a great idea practice not so sure no sleep for husband was awake until 1:3o then woke up at 5. Followed by another round of steroids. I felt Good on Wednesday.

I was officially diagonosed with ms Wednesday afteroon told the one last person I didn't want to hear from the Grapevine about Wednesday night and My husband officially called me a chatty Cathy apparently I can come to terms with having this And now I am ready to fight it head on. Once I get rid of this Caffenine withdrawl headache...

I actually could laugh with the people I love and talk about it without crying. Yay... I hope this attitude keeps up at least through the weekend. I have off.

parkcitychick511, I'm sorry! Somehow my post ended up on your thread when it was meant for a different one.

Anyway, I hope your headache has gone, and your great attitude hasn't. Hang in there!

Hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X