No announcement yet.

Heading to ER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems no matter how many things that I have been there done that, there is always something new to me.

I called my fam doc first thing this morning, as ordered. I have to see him first thing Monday morning, no sleeping in, even on a holiday.

I am going back to bed for a nap..............

Gomer C U Later

Comment

I'm glad everything turned out okay for the moment. I hope you get better and your drs get this all straightened out for you. Good luck Gomer and get some rest.

Comment

Thanks everyone

I want to THANK everyone here for your kind words..

And YES B-N-L I got some good rest! (finally). and I NEVER bet on any doctors getting anything "straightened out" for me, (experience) however I would love to have them actually sort the current mess out. My kidney function has been an roller coaster for several years, and have had to switch/change/fire several nephrologist in recent years.

My BP had been doing so well for some time, my fam doc reduced my BP med nearly n3 mo ago. Everything continued fine for about a month, then things started to get wacky. Mid Dec my endo had me change my insulin doses a little, not much, to avoid hypos. I am fully trained and capable of ( & do) checking my own insulin dose factors (basal rate, carb ratio and CF) on the fly as needed, I doubt that minor shift/change had any affect.

Again, THANKS EVERYONE

Gomer What me! only 1 Auto-I disease...never!

Comment

Still keeping you in my prayers!!!!

Comment

Well as you can tell Gomer, we care and were concerned for you. Just wondering.. did they actually do anything helpful for you going to the ER so suddenly? I know you do not have to share.. just wondering if they got it right.

Good that you are an advocate for your own health.. and so well informed. I am sure your docs appreciate this.. do they?

Hugs, be well my friend, Jan
            I believe in miracles~!
            2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
            Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

mjan... My fam doc felt it was urgent I get to ER ASAP, for an emergency evaluation. I simply did what I was told, Dr's orders. I have been having some Blood pressure issues lately, (more than usual) and my kidney function is, well, not good enough to take ampyria & a bit unstable.

Do I trust this ER...... in a single word.........NO

A few years back I was having problems fighting the bass in my chest (a-fibs, minor heart valve issue) and ER said the wait was going to be about 6 hrs & left.

FINALLY eventually my fam doc called me back, and he had me take some extra of a couple of my regular meds and took care of the immediate problem.

Thanks for the caring & (NON_MS) HUGS!

Gomer

Comment

Oh Gomer

I miss so much when I am away for a few days. ER;s are usually a waste of time, glad you are going to fam doc soon.

Hang in there and know my prayers are with you

JudySz

Comment

Working...
                X