No announcement yet.

Lesions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told my mri was normal. Does that mean I did not have any lesions? Most will say they are negative or positive.
    When they did my mri and put contrast in they had trouble finding a vein and finally got one on the third try. I never felt the contrast or a warm feeling. I asked the tech if they put it in and she said yes but had to put it in manually with a small needle. i thought that was strange.

Comment

Originally posted by acaverly View Post
      When they did my mri and put contrast in they had trouble finding a vein and finally got one on the third try. I never felt the contrast or a warm feeling. I asked the tech if they put it in and she said yes but had to put it in manually with a small needle. i thought that was strange.
      Three tries is not strange at all, for me (small, deep veins). I've had well over 20 MRIs in the last 15 years and almost never get out with only one hole in my arm. The feel/taste strength of the contrast is pretty variable for me.

I always encourage them to try a pediatric needle in the back of my hand because that's usually where they try 2nd or 3rd!
      1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
      NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Yep second was right hand, first was left hand was right arm. Frist mri for me.

Comment

How do these leisions in our brain compare with the lesions for dementia?

Comment

Working...
          X