This is totally inappropriate....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is totally inappropriate....

but with New Year celebrations in mind, I thought I'd share a new found chocolate delight of mine.

I received a bottle of something called ChocoVine as a gift, described on the lable as a dark chocolate and wine beverage, imported from Holland, with a screw on metal cap. It sounded D.I.S.C.U.S.T.I.N.G to me.

Well I opened it up, took a taste and you'll never believe it, but this stuff is delicious! Like Bailey's Irish Cream but priced for those of us who may not be living so large these days. I highly recommend it for those who enjoy a sweet dark chocolate adult beverage. Yahoo for adults.

Happy New Year everyone.

I sure hope this doesn't get me banned from the message board!

I just tried it a few days ago & you're right it is very good! Happy New Year

Comment

The only thing that is as good or maybe better is the other one they have "Chocovine Raspberry" Ohhhh man..

Comment

candycane, I know. who'da knew, right!

dpmich, omg, I love raspberry. I'm in trouble.

MisU, found it on sale at safeway for $8 and target for $9, less one penny.

Comment

sparky, always knew you board administrators were insightful and brilliant.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Spark

I heard that *hic*. Is Moderating While Indulging allowed? I'm gonna have go with your original thought on that and agree that chocolate is never inappropriate and therefore allowed. Raspberry too.

Comment

I'm on Rebif & was told not to drink any "good stuff".
              Well my son & D-I-l went to Las Vages & came home w/ all these little bottles of things I had never even heard of.
              So they & my daughter & S-I-L set up a tasting! It was so much fun,all I did was stick the tip of my finger in & taste,but it was a way I could be included & not cheat.
              Nona Judy

Comment

Working...
              X