For those feeling lonely or alone ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those feeling lonely or alone ..

Just wanted to tell each and everyone of you that someone IS thinking about you.. wondering how you are doing.. and hoping you respond to this thread.. so I personally can send you warm wishes.. and gentle hugs!

You are truly never alone..

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

That's very kind of you, mjan.

Comment

thankyou too, its been a long and very lonely day here for me and my little dog penny but we have tried to make the best of it. i know there are many out there doing it tougher and with far more reason to be sad but this is one of the days i find it hard to look past all that i have lost so it can be tough no matter how hard i try to look at the positivep so thank you for your thoughts, not all of us have family, i am single and my parents are passed on so i have many memories of happy christmases as it was always a big family time- i miss that and it is a fine line between happy reminicing about the good times and just feeling bad for what has been lost- a simple message from someone over the net makes it easier to stay on the happy side, so thank you

Comment

Holidays for all!

Thank you & Happy Holidays to all! Jim

Comment

Originally posted by mjan View Post
          Just wanted to tell each and everyone of you that someone IS thinking about you.. wondering how you are doing.. and hoping you respond to this thread.. so I personally can send you warm wishes.. and gentle hugs!

Jan
          Thanks Jan, truly,

I'm alone and maybe a bit lonely.... but went to church and feeling ok.

Wishing the best to all this day and in the coming year!

Sincerely, Jer

Comment

Ah Jan~

How incredibly sweet! I have a house full of people right now - all talking and laughing - and I had to take a break from it all! So, I came here and saw your post and have to thank you. How can one feel lonely in a house full of people? Not especially lonely tho, just overwhelmed!

Thank you, sweet lady
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

wonderful blessings

To all who are lonely this holiday season God Bless!
              Jan- you are so nice to remember people whoo may not have a house full of people.
              ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
              Dx the first time: 10/25/11
              Avonex 1/12-10/12
              Revaluation of Dx 10/12
              Rediagnosis 7/14

Comment

It is quite kind of you to share such warm greetings. It makes one feel good. I Hope you had a pleasant Christmas day!
                Dx 4/02
                Brain & spinal lesions
                Current DMD: Betaseron (again)

Comment

thanks jan, even surrounded by loved ones i still feel a bit lonely at times. thank you for the wishes, and i return those thoughts and wishes.
                  hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                  volunteer
                  MS World
                  hunterd@msworld.org
                  PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

That's sweet. I think the loneliness is complicated... I have a large circle of family and friends, and an active social life, but at the end of the day, I am the only one of my family friends with a chronic disease. It's a lonely place to be in your 30's.

Comment

Thank MJan.. I have to say I have been feeling down and lonely. You would think I would never feel lonely. My wife and I have five sons with only one out on his own. In Oct. during a two week period my Mother went from being ok to having a rare and severe for of dementia known as CJD and is now in a nursing home and odds are that she wont live to see next Christmas. Along with that is my marriage is not the best and hasnt been for awhile, and this dang disease what ever it is, is not helping. Frankly I am getting tired of being the one to make things happen and keep everything together with little to no help. So thank you.... I just sat herepuased for quit awhile debateing wheter or not actually post it. It is difficult to put my marriage problems out there even with the ananimity of cyberspace. Again thank you.
                      COURAGE IS BEING SCARED TO DEATH- BUT SADDLING UP ANYWAY ~JOHN WAYNE~

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                        Thank MJan.. I have to say I have been feeling down and lonely. You would think I would never feel lonely. My wife and I have five sons with only one out on his own. In Oct. during a two week period my Mother went from being ok to having a rare and severe for of dementia known as CJD and is now in a nursing home and odds are that she wont live to see next Christmas. Along with that is my marriage is not the best and hasnt been for awhile, and this dang disease what ever it is, is not helping. Frankly I am getting tired of being the one to make things happen and keep everything together with little to no help. So thank you.... I just sat herepuased for quit awhile debateing wheter or not actually post it. It is difficult to put my marriage problems out there even with the ananimity of cyberspace. Again thank you.
                        So Greg, you have the courage to post your true feelings rather than try to handle such stress and hurt inside.

I do feel for you. All this does is make us reflect, learn and decide how to handle these challenges. What I keep learning is to ASK for what I need, not hold onto anger too long and stay in the moment the best you can.

Therefore, HUGS to you my dear.. let us know how you are doing so you do not try to handle it all by yourself ok ?

Warmly, Jan
                        I believe in miracles~!
                        2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
                        Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Originally posted by mjan View Post

Jan
                          You are incredibly kind.
                          Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Jan,
                            You are always so kind and welcoming. I, too, am surrounded by people, but often feel alone because I can't share my experience with them. This forum helps fill the void with people who understand the struggle without judgement. Thanks for your sentiments!
                            I'm a mother, a wife, a nurse, and a graduate student... I guess it COULD be stress!

Comment

Working...
                            X