Neuro recommendations in SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuro recommendations in SF

I'm looking for a neuro in San Francisco, and, as I'm taking Tysabri, they should be associated with a infusion center.

Recommendations and/or pointers - googling and yelp don't have the all the info I need.

I've spoken to the Tysabri Touch folks, they pointed me to a list of infusion centers.

Thanks!

My website has a listing of Neuro's in California. The addy is in my profile.
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and that way you have all your bases covered.

Comment

hi, i see dr marina kasavin and she has been a very good neuro for me. i am unsure about an infusion center, but she is right across the street from Mt. Zion (UCSF Campus). her office staff is incredibly friendly, so maybe give them a call and ask the questions you need answered.

i have also seen dr. waubant through the UCSF MS clinic. honestly, i know that the MS clinic there is supposed to be great...and my visit with her was fine, but getting a message to a dr. or getting someone to actually call you back is an exercise in futility. also, appointments fill up there extremely fast. i was calling repeatedly and leaving messages for dr. waubant ("i will have her get back to you shortly"...) about a research study and i became so frustrated with the lack of response that i tried to schedule an appointment to see her. she is booked until may!!

so ya, no study for me i guess. :/

anyways, those are the only two neuros i can speak about from personal experience in the area. best of luck in your search.
      dx: RRMS 9/8/11 copaxone 12/5/11

Comment

Thanks!

meeegun and foxz71

Thanks for the recommendations.

I've also heard good things about Dr. Joanne Cooper in Berkeley from a Physical Therapist who works with a number of MS patients.

G

Comment

Working...
        X