New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hi. My name is Michele and I am a 35f. About a year ago, I started experiencing facial numbness and a tingling in my right arm. I had a MRI Brain with contrast and it was negative. My symptoms lasted a few weeks and then went away. About 3 weeks ago, my eyesight was affected. It was almost as if I looked into the sun, there were spots everywhere. I had another MRI Brain which showed multiple small lesions. I had a neuro appointment in a few weeks. I know that these bright spots can be anything, but is it normal to have none and then a year later to have many small ones? This waiting for my appointment is driving me crazy. Any input you have will help.
    Thanks

"Normal" means nothing is normal! Eveyone is different. I had optic neuritis & MRI came back negative. About 5 yrs later, I had horrible tingling in my arm. Neurologist had no idea what it was. Then the neuritis came back. This time the MRI showed lesions. I started copaxone immediately & have been relatively stable since. Some leg numbness but that's about it. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X