Question on symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on symptoms

I'm sure different symptoms come and go on different intervals, but how long do your symptoms hang around? Some of mine are here today, gone tomorrow, then back again the next day. Others come and go throughout the day. Some are always there, but are of a different severity throughout the day. Just wondering what everyone else feels.
    I'm a mother, a wife, a nurse, and a graduate student... I guess it COULD be stress!

symptoms, time-wise, are as varied as there are ms patients. recovering from a relapse can take from a few weeks after the end of an attack to a year. Some never go away at all.

I know, not really an answer, but it's the best answer to give.

Comment

I have many symptoms that are always with me but they are always worse when I am tired or overwhelmed. They are also worse at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiela View Post
        I have many symptoms that are always with me but they are always worse when I am tired or overwhelmed. They are also worse at the end of the day.
        Mine seem to be worse in the afternoon (tremor, burning) and at night when I am trying to fall asleep (jerking, spasms). In the morning and afternoon the vision is bad again. The more I learn about these symptoms, the less I understand because they are so darn variable!
        I'm a mother, a wife, a nurse, and a graduate student... I guess it COULD be stress!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiela View Post
          I have a lot of symptoms that are like this. ^

Sometimes I get whacked with something new, and then I know I'm having a relapse. Well, that's how it *used* to work for me anyways. Now I think I'm just on the downhill slide.
          Proud Mom of three kids!
          dx'd 1996

Comment

Every MS patients sx are different. Mine never went away from my first attack. That is what is so annoying about this disease... you never know if its a relapse or actually something else wrong with you.... UGH... I know the feeling !!
            Sx's 5/1996 Dx'd 9/2011
            RRMS- Betaseron, Copaxone, Tecfidera, Aubagio
            Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all

Comment

Working...
            X