Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION: Shashi

Hi Lisa,
    I was reading one of your posts and just wondering where your lesions are located. I read that you have 5 lesions.
    Are they brain or spinal? If brain, what part.
    Thanks. I, too, am in limboland with you.

I have multiple brain lesions and had spinal lesions on my first spinal MRI. However on my last MRI, the spinal lesions
    were not visible.
    The last MRI showed an enhancing lesion. My MS dr. was going to review it at a radiology conference. Still waiting to
    hear back from him. Will f/u with a call next week, if he doesn't call me.

I read this board daily. It is comforting to have others who you can share your experiences with and learn from. Other people could not possibly understand all the crazy symptoms we experience.

Take care of yourself. Maybe one day we will get answers or maybe we never will.

Hi jskmssss,

I'm sorry you're having to go through this roller coaster ride too. It's so frustrating, isn't it?

My five are brain lesions. I've never had any on my spine (that I know of, anyway.) Mine are juxtacortical (next to the cerebral cortex) in the temporal lobe. My former neurologist also pointed out one in the occipital lobe and a possible lesion next to the left lateral horn of the ventricles.

However, even though they're still all in the same place, this last radiologist, who is a neuro-radiologist, only saw two of them. Makes me wonder how closely he was looking.

He also said they aren't from demyelinating disease. They're basically just T2 hyperintensities. None of them have ever been enhancing. So, there's no telling what they are or why they are there or if they are causing any of the problems I'm having.

I hope you get some answers soon. (I'm not even looking anymore.)

Hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X