Frustrated yet grateful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated yet grateful!

I think the one of the biggest frustrations I have with MS is how I can go from feeling great to not being able to walk in like minutes. I just had this amazing day with my DIL & grand daughter & now I am totally wiped out. You'd think I'd just ran a marathon with how my body feels yet I wasn't even walking around, I had my scooter. Its even harder trying to explain why 30mins ago I felt great & now....well, I can barely walk!!

Regardless, I'm not going to let it stop me from living my life though I can see why I read about so many people with MS who have given up & are pretty much bedridden or have considered suicide! I am so beyond grateful to God for the blessing of an awesome support system of family & friends!

Please keep me in prayer as we have our appt. next week for Sec. 8. There is so much paperwork involved & I get totally overwhelmed by it. I was just referred to a place that will assist me with it along with my application for SSDI.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Dx 2004, Copx, Rebif, Ty Beta- I'm done!!

I'm glad you had such a great day with your DIL and granddaughter. I know how special it is to make those great memories, even if we have to pay the price for it later. You just have to get out there and live and not let MS steal that joy.

You and your family will be in my prayers that all goes well with your Section 8 application and also your SSDI.

Big hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X