Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI's do make sense sometimes.....

good morning,

So, I went for my follow up mri today. Got my beautiful little cd on way out.

I always view it once i get it. I'll pick up radiologist report tmrw. Last time I read it I was only off by 3 lesions. I counted 9 there were 12.

Well, this time seems to make sense what ive' been going thru and where new lesions are. I have them near my ear (one ear) been having extreme hearing loss on one side. Memories been getting increasing worse, a bunch of brand new ones in prefrontal cortex.

and yes the infamous black hole has come to the lesion party. that was a bit shocking, lol. to see an entire portion of my left hemisphere like gone.

there were too many lesions to count. so was putting off a 3day jamaica trip in november due to life obligations. i think it's safe to say i'll be taking that trip now

i just had to vent it. thanks for letting me hope everyon'es doing ok
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"

wow--sorry sunshine--
    aren't you taking LDN? do you think you might switch to a DMD?
    keep us posted--

Comment

hi

I think that I havent' given ldn a fair enough shot at this point. It's only been less than a mos on it. Yet I want to hear neuro's thoughts on it. I emailed him bc normally i have to wait a long time to see him, it takes a bit of time for them to process mri and stuff on his end.

yet i said ill bring cd and pick up radiologist report for him.

well if he thinks i should switch than I will. I think I was hoping the gluten free, exercise, yoga and now ldn made difference.

yet i guess who knows maybe it would of been worse? been having some stranger than strange auditory junk lately. like suddenly my entire environment is so much louder than it actually is and electrical shocks through my stomach the other night.

we shall see..... seeing the part of brain missing i was like hmm they had to of made a mistake lol. gotta keep laughing ya know
      Jen Dx'd 5/11
      "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Working...
      X