Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just tired - not 'fatigue' just stinkin tired today! Happy Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tired - not 'fatigue' just stinkin tired today! Happy Friday!

So I just wanted to reach out to all of you and wish you a Happy Friday! I am just tired today.. not MS fatigue or anything, just tired. Amazingly there is a difference!

Its been a long week for me and I have a million different things on my mind today and just can't stay focused at work. I think I need to create myself a list and make some journal notes to keep it all together for the next couple weeks!

I have a sick husband (pnemonia - hes on steroids, antibiotics.. enhaler) - you wives out there know what thats like! I take care of my 84 year old grandmother, and now this morning she has started coughing - which means I will need to make her a Dr appt soon or take her to the ER this weekend. I have an ex husband who hasn't called our son in over a year, nor seen him in two years who just emailed me the other day wanting to get back in touch with our 8 year old son. I have a friend who is going through a tough divorce situation that is adding stress to my life just because I care about what happens to her. AND I have a huge Halloween party we are hosting next weekend! This is all on top of my Dr. appointments, our boys schedules, my work and my school work!

No wonder why I am tired! LOL

I am not whining or complaining, just venting a little to those who might understand and won't take offense to my stress over such a busy time in my life. If I vented to my husband I am sure it would upset him that I even remotely thought he was part of my stress.. LOL

So anyone else got a crazy life right now?

Bless your heart! You've got enough on your plate to make you tired! That wore me out just reading about it. I hope you get some relief and rest soon.

My life's been a bit nuts this week too, but it's all work related. I worked 10.5 hours on Monday, 11.5 hours on Tuesday, and 14 hours on both Thursday and Friday. That's 50 hours in just four days. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and I think I'm having a flare-up of symptoms, but don't know if it's from fatigue or a true flare-up. I do have a three-day weekend, so I don't go anywhere or do anything on Fridays. I just try to recuperate from the week. Next week shouldn't be as bad. I just have 5 hours each on Monday and Tuesday, then my normal 14-hours each on Wednesday and Thursday. At least I hope that's all. Something always seems to come up that keeps me there longer.

Try to get some rest and some "you" time.

Big hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X