Hand trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand trouble

I have this weird thing going on in my left hand and arm. It's a combination feeling like I am wearing elbow length gloves a size too small and the gloves have been dipped in concrete. When I use my left arm/hand to do anything, it gets soooo tired that all I can do is drop it into my lap. I have a desk job with a large amount of typing so you can see where this is a problem with typing. Any ideas on what is going on?
    Thanks in advance!!!
    "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras

WOW! Believe it or not that is one of the things that led me to believe that I may have MS. I obviously had other things going on but that was, for some reason, the one sx that concerned me the most.

I too worked at a desk and my arm would get so weak that I would have to use my hand to drag into my lap. I literally had no strength to pick it up. I had to work to keep co-workers from noticing.

As odd as this may sound that was back in 2004 and it went on for about year but suddenly quit and has never come back.

To this day I am still unsure if it was associated with MS.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
    X