Strange question - muscle twinge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange question - muscle twinge

I'm used to the typical twinges by now, but this one is throwing me. I seem to be developing an irregular and very slight twinge on one side of my mouth. Not visible and if I touch my hand to that side, I can't feel it. Just wondering if I'm imagining it or if someone can tell me what's going on.

When you say twinge, do you mean twitch? I get all kinds of twitchiness--my eyelid will twitch for days, or some other small muscle will just jump for days, soemtimes visible, mostly not.
    Just another MS-y thing....

Comment

Yes, I guess I do. I'm just used to my muscle twitches being visible - I guess that's why I used a different word. I usually get a small part of a muscle (arm or leg) twitching visibly. This is so different.

Comment

Twitch vs Twinge

Often I will have invisible twinges that will lead to movement. Most often in my arm sort of in the muscle like tension is being created. Always in my right arm and I am right handed so even when the twinges are invisible it effects my handwriting.

I also have periods of involuntary movement of my foot and ankle, it is very repetitive. I can pretty much ignore the foot movement but it does sometimes annoy other people =(
        M.
        A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X