Help with a new M.S. Neurologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a new M.S. Neurologist

Can any of the Michigan members here recommend a good M.S. doctor on the East-side of Michigan. I was seeing Dr. Beall but he has not been around since spring and nobody can give me any answers to when he might return. It is time for me to find another Neurologist. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure where east, but there is a very good MS clinic in Midland. Thats where I go. There are at least 3 ms Neuro's associated with it. Dr Dardas, Dr Ma and Dr Fuentes (she's mine). There is also an RN for the clinic, she helps with evals and options in your care. If you need another area let me know, I may be able to get you more info on others.

Debbie

Comment

I actually live about 40 miles Northeast Of Detroit, between Port Huron and Mt. Clemens. So anything around Utica, Sterling Heights, Warren and Mt. Clemens>

Comment

I don't know of any down in the Detroit area, I'm sorry. I can try and get a referral or opinion from my Neuro's office. She may have some ideas. If you'd like me to try that, let me know.

Comment

That would be helpful if you could, Thanks

Comment

I see Dr Segal at the VA. He also heads the MS clinic at the U of M in Ann arbor. So far I like him. That may be a little further than you would like.

Gomer

Comment

i was fortunate to hear dr. degal speak at a seminar and was impressed with him.

i personally see vijay samuel in novi, mich, a detroit suburb. i travel from southeast of toledo.

i left toledo docs because they weren't proactive. it was their way or hit the road. i hit the road.

dr. samuel allows you to be proactive and is open to suggestions. he's a keeper. phyllis

Comment

I Live in Flint and there is no one that I can stand. I am looking also
                Webbles

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down (much)

Comment

Ask the NMSS for referals. the two docs they gave me for my area when I moved to N. Carolina were both doctors my florida neuro knew and recommended. I've had wonderful neuros so I think they provide good information.

Good luck!
                  This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless

Comment

I'm on the wrong side of Michigan but I did want to say the when my old Neuro was referring me to my new Neuro she said that if he didn't know what to do with me or how to handle my disease course then I would have to go to UofM of Henry Ford...or even Ohio. So if others are saying they like UofM of Henry Ford Hosp. then I might would check it out.

I wish you the best of luck and u might also want to ask the NMSS about a referral.

isamadjul
                    (allyson)
                    DX 10/10, JCV postitive by a lot (said Nuero lol), Betaerson, Gilenya, Tecifidera, Aubagio now on Ocerevus

Comment

Working...
                    X