Fibromyalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibromyalgia

How many of you have been diagnosed with both MS and Fibromyalgia? I have been researching the symptoms of fibro and I have almost every one of them. Joint and muscle pain, anxiety, depression, pain points. Whenever I bump into something, I get very severe pain that lasts for up to 30 minutes afterwards. It stops me in my tracks.

I know my docs are tired of me asking so many questions. I don't want to come across as a hypocondriac. I just want to know what else might be causing these symptoms besides MS.

You know what Kitty, Im beginning to think that I may have it as well... I cant sleep at night, i wake up tired, I hurt all over, if someone touches me the wrong way it hurt and my skin always is on FIRE...

sounds like I might need to talk to my DR.

I feel your pain

Comment

I have a feeling my PC and my MS doc will blow this off. I'm really concerned and afraid I'll never get straight answers. When I hit something it radiates all over my body, but I can still tell a half hour later exactly where I was hurt. And it's a burning pain. So hard to find answers sometimes.

Comment

Working...
      X