ms books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ms books

There are so many books about ms and of course some are good some are not.Which ones were you favorite ones?Thanks

books

The book "Curing MS" by Howard Weiner is a good easy read book. He did research for MS.

Lois

Comment

I recently read two and both are excellent. They are relatively new (2010) and are written by doctors who also happen to have MS. The first is Multiple Sclerosis Manifesto by Julie Stachowiak, PhD. It is a good, all-around general MS book with lots of good ideas. The 2nd is Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis by Professor George Jelinek. He is Australian, and his book is evidence-based. He looks at all the possible variables to MS and the evidence to support each one. I know I modified some of my habits after reading the book. Both believe all possible variables need to be addressed: a DMD, diet modifications, supplements, exercise, and "others" (meditation, yoga, etc.).

Comment

manifesto for sure

Multiple Sclerosis Manifesto by Julie Stachowiak, PhD is the best overall coverage for this disease I have found. She has MS and writes for about.com about the disease.

I love her humorous and clear portrayal of many aspects of the disease. I also appreciate the font size, spacing, bold faced headers. Makes it a very easy book to read.
        You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

Comment

Thank you..

Comment

Working...
          X