Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for Shashi

Hi Lisa,
    I sent you an email a few days ago, but it was returned to me. (!?!?!)
    Is everything ok?
    How was the appointment last Friday?
    Lemme know,
    Lynne
    *undiagnosed and just hangin' in there somehow*

Hi Lynne,

I'm not sure what is up with the e-mail. I didn't get it. Check the address and try sending it again.

I had to reschedule my VEP last week because my boss wanted me to go to a conference, and then I ended up not being able to go anyway because the school couldn't get us registered in time. So, the VEP is now scheduled for Oct. 28.

I do have a brain MRI at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow. My son is going to take me since I'll be doped up on Xanex. I'm going to get a copy of the MRI images so I can drive myself nuts looking for more lesions. And if no new ones show up that are in the correct places, then this will be my last MRI and I'm going to give up looking for a diagnosis (except for the VEP.)

Anyway, I'm 9 hours into my second 14-hour workday in a row. (I worked 9 hours on Monday and 11 hours on Tuesday too.) I'm just exhausted. I'm actually looking forward to the MRI so I can get some rest and a good nap!

I'll let you know what I find out after my MRI. I hope you're doing well.

Hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

YES I hear ya for wanting to give up docs. Make sure in a few days from MRI you get the radiologists report so you are prepared and can ask questions. OK?

Good luck..REST when you can, I know you are trying.
      See how much we all care about YOU on MSWorld?

Hugs, Jan
      I believe in miracles~!
      2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
      Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

oh, Lisa. I'm so sorry you are still having these issues with your job.

It's a Catch-22, I want to say, "hey, hope you find something on the MRI" so you know one way or the other, but then I also don't want anything new cuz I don't want you to have THIS either. UGH.

I wish you the best no matter what happens!
        HUGS
        This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless

Comment

Hi Shashi!
          OK, I will send it again and see what happens. (I sent it to the address in my address book, the one I used before)
          Maybe the email is already too old, but might be interesting to you anyway : )
          I feel for you!!!!!
          (greetings to Jan and empirerecs too)
          Lynne
          *undiagnosed and just hangin' in there somehow*

Comment

Lynne, I never did get your e-mail. Check the address in my profile to make sure it's the right one.

Hope you're doing well.

Hugs,

Lisa
            Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
            Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Originally posted by mjan View Post
              Y
              See how much we all care about YOU on MSWorld?

Hugs, Jan
              Thanks, Jan. I care about you all very much too.

Hugs!

Lisa

Comment

Working...
              X