solution for numbness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solution for numbness?

I have had numbness in both my hands and feet for as long as I can remember. If that were not bad enough I also have chronic constipation. I figured I would try the natural route before seeking treatment.... Anyway I started exercising, increased fiber, and today increased fluids. its recommended that you get 2,000-3,000 ml's of fluid daily unless contraindicated based on your condition so that's what I drank today and noticed that the numbness went away in both my hands and feet. I dont know how long this is going to last but i thought I would share in case this helps anyone else If it does please let me know.

Wow, I predict many of us will be drinking alot of fluids tomorrow after hearing this! Since I have a math problem here, I will try to compute this.....lets see, 20 oz. is 591 ml, so 4 of my vitamin waters would do it.

Comment

Me too! My feet are numb from the ankles to the soles and you better believe I' m going to up my H2O intake starting tomorrow. Let's hope this really works.

Comment

sorry I did not tell you that 1 ounce =30ml's so if you drink 16 ounces of water thats 480ml's so you would need to drink approximately 4-6 16oz bottles. This has been working for me so far. I hope others who try have the same results.

Comment

Stressedoutgirl, I don't think you're imagining it. The same thing happened to me when I made sure and got the recommended amount of fluids earlier this year. I filled a teapot with the day's water intake and sat it on the counter where I enter the kitchen. Every time I went in it reminded me to drink some more. My sx's lessened with increased intake as well.

I have this pet theory that it dilutes the crud in your spinal fluid. Right or wrong, it doesn't matter. The result is what counts.

Bottoms up!
          I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

Working...
          X