not sure where this one should go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure where this one should go....

I've made and observation about myself - when I look at "today's posts" and "flip" through to get new information or read how people are doing, I find myself comforted when I see certain posters helping those that asked the questions. Helping the newbies or even those struggling with something new or the same old thing - you are out there offering your kindness.

I don't really even know any of you except through this medium but I feel "safe" knowing some of you are out there "watching" and sharing.

sounds kind of strange - but there are such wonderful people in this cyber-space, thanks!
    This music is the glue of the world Mark. It's what holds it all together. Without this, life would be meaningless

...and that's the mantra of MSWorld

Patients Helping Patients(R)

I've known for years that the members of MSWorld are some of the best on the planet. I'm so glad you have had a chance to observe the same thing.

Be well,

Comment

me too!

My thanks to everyone on this board.
      First symptoms: 1970s Dx 6/07 Copaxone 7/07 DMD Free 10/11
      Ignorance was bliss ... I regret knowing.

Comment

me too

I agree. We have some wonderful people on this board. Truly a priceless place in cyberspace

Comment

I totally agree and thanks for pointing this out. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a huge convention somewhere and we all could attend together? Duh - this is the convention!!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X