Does my mum have M.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does my mum have M.S

a couple of months ago my mum started getting a feeling of pressure in her head, her condition gradually worsened until the point of having episodes of losing her speech, dizziness, and being unresponsive. she finally went to the hospital after many trips to the doctors and she was kept there for 3 days, they did many tests and scanned her head but found nothing.

Over the next couple of weeks she gradually got better with her symptoms becoming less frequent, its been about a month and she is starting to feel unwell again with pressure in her head and currently is feeling really nauseous and unwell. I'm really scared, it's all happening again

Hi Liam,
    I suggest you talk to your mum about your concerns.

Comment

Welcome to MSWorld, Liam!

Without knowing specifically what tests were performed and what the results were, we can't give you any feedback on whether or not your mother might have MS. Even with that information, we're not doctors and not qualified to diagnose anything.

MS can be a very difficult disease to diagnose, even for the doctors. It can take an extended period of being "in limbo" with symptoms but no diagnosis before the cause is finally found.

You're to be commended for trying to inform yourself about what's going on with your mother. Please feel free to read our board, and to ask more questions if you wish.

Comment

Working...
      X