In a FOG and kind of BLAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a FOG and kind of BLAH!

For the past few days I have been in a fog and feeling kind blah. Just like I am here but I am not here. Kind of just going through the motions. Sometimes it feels as though things are moving in slow motion. I have also been feeling just kind of blah. Just kind of down and out of it. I hate this feeling. I am usually a very upbeat person and always on the move.

If I had my way I would lay back on the sofa all day and do nothing. Does anyone else experience this? I already take an anti-depressant. This feeling just came on out of nowhere.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Yeah I do aslot. Today is the first day in a long time i have felt normal. I also take anti depressant and havwe started seeing a therapist. Seems to help but I was on vacation and she cancelled twice and I think that has alot to do with my mood. If she3 cancels again, I am going to look for a new one. I do feel better complaining to someonw cause I do not like to burden my familoy with these negative thoughts. Good luck in getting your normal mood back.

JudySz

Comment

Yeah- I have that feeling too from time to time! I think it's fairly common with ms. The fog thing- not quite feeling like doing anything or going anywhere, yep, I know what your going thru. It will go away, just have to get thru it without getting too down. Hope your feeling better soon!

Comment

Working...
      X