X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind! I see it now!
    Another pirated saying:
    Half of life is if.
    When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
    Dogs Rule!

Comment

i guess i'm not near as swift as a neutrino (well, then again, who would be?)....sniff sniff...i can't find it....

maybe this whole neutrino thing has rocked my world too much....

where is it???

Comment

hehe...ha!

Glad to 'see' a few others caught a glimpse of ..."you know who!"

((For those wondering...I personally have nothing to do with the 'sighting' other than 'seeing it myself'. I posted about it
        originally, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things myself ))

I wonder how many others see it!

Do you see it?
        ~life has ups and downs...I try to go in circles~
        dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

Well, I even managed to nail one with my mouse!! It took me out of MSW and to another web site . Oh, does my mouse like to play games! (hint,hint)
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

now i'm not sniffing, i'm crying. c'mon....where is it? what the heck??? (I really am not a moron, i swear....i graduated suma cum laude)....

Comment

lemstar - I don't know where everyone else saw them, but I did when I went to play in the arcade! (Mahjong Connect, I think it's called) I didn't see them until I zoomed in at 125%. Hope this helps!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

What arcade? OK--now I'm getting mad. This isn't fun anymore. For me, anyway. I have enough frustration in my life, believe me--
                Will someone spill the beans? I will check back once more, and then I quit--I'm taking my ball and going home...

Comment

Originally posted by lemstar View Post
                  What arcade? OK--now I'm getting mad. This isn't fun anymore. For me, anyway. I have enough frustration in my life, believe me--
                  Will someone spill the beans? I will check back once more, and then I quit--I'm taking my ball and going home...
                  Yes, we have an Arcade!
                  If you look across the blue bar towards the top of your screen, you'll see User CP, FAQ, Calendar and...

Arcade!

There are a lot of fun 1-person games there. Myself, I'm soooo addicted to Mahjong Solitaire!

As far as the "do you see what I see"? You need to look for "it" when you first log on. And it's really not too far away from "Home", if you ask me!

Be well,

Comment

OK. Brand me a moron. I can't find it. And as promised, I'm taking my ball and going home. Discouraged and pouting---

Comment

I am not sure where everyone else is seeing them but I took a few hints (zoom and searched). Somebody mentioned top left but I did not see them in the top left. From "home" I have to go far right at 150%. Wonder if it is the same for everyone?
                      Limbolander.... Lori
                      This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice in it!

Comment

Lemstar I am with you, I play in the arcade every day, I can't find whatever it is. I'm going to look again.......wish me luck!

Comment

It's on the upper lefthand corner of the page, right above the MSWorld logo.

And yes, it's on the Arcade too.

Comment

YAY!!!

I had to zoom into 150% and I saw them on the top of this page far right corner. They where there for a second and then gone and I flipped to the home page and the arcade but never saw them there. I had to wait for a few to to them again on this page but it was at the same spot...far right top at150% zoom.

isamadjul
                            (allyson)
                            DX 10/10, JCV postitive by a lot (said Nuero lol), Betaerson, Gilenya, Tecifidera, Aubagio now on Ocerevus

Comment

Working...
                            X