Mattress cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattress cooling

Has anyone tried the Chilipad? It's a pad that you can put on your bed that cools your mattress by circulating cold water through plastic tubing. I'd like to try it but it's very expensive so I don't want to hassle it if it doesn't help.

Anyone with experience?

What a neat idea! I'm going to see if I can get one through the VA. I've been sleeping with ice packs wrapped in towels, but the chill pad would be so much better!
    MS, it's a brain thang!
    Proud to have served, U.S Army WAC

Comment

Well, I wrote the company and the said they have a Medicare billing number but the details were vague.

Also, I suggested to them that they market it through MSAA. They were very happy for the suggestion. So maybe MSAA will be a resource in the future.

That would be incredible if the VA would pay for it. Thank you for giving me the idea of getting assistance. I was ready to shell out my own money. And maybe this cool mattress pad will be available to other MS hot people in the future.

Comment

I'm re-entering this post because it may be useful to someone in this blasting hot summer.

Comment

Working...
        X