X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i get rid of?

I have two questions?

How do I change my elephant I had him for a long time

Where do I sign in when I first come to MS World I have been answering threads and that way I can sign in

Thank you

Shoo
    Shoo

Hi Shoo~

To answer your first question about changing your elephant avatar:

Notice your name (towards the right hand side) in the black bar running across the top of the page.
    Click on your name.
    Under that is My Profile, Settings and Log out.
    Click on Settings which brings you to a new page.
    Then look to the left hand side and under Settings and click on Edit Avatar.
    A new page will allow you to use a custom avatar or a pre-defined nature avatar.
    Once this is done, be sure to click on Save Changes at the bottom.

In answer to you 2nd question:

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, so please clarify.

I did respond to you post yesterday about starting a new thread. http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...10#post1490910 My response is post #15.

Is this what you mean in your 2nd question?
    Let me know if this helps
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you Seasha My second question when I first come to Ms World where do I go to sign in. I'm not to good at explaining things

That wasn't me you helped yesterday I went and looked

I still have a mouse to I saw that you have one to. Glad I'm not alon

Shoo
      Shoo

Comment

Seasha that was pretty easy changing my picture and here I thought I couldn't figure computers out I wish the all computer problems were that easy

Shoo
        Shoo

Comment

Hi shoo! Glad you got your avatar changed easily.

You ask about signing in? --- just the fact that you are able to post questions, start new threads and change you avatar means that you are already signed in!

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Hi shoo! Glad you got your avatar changed easily.

You ask about signing in? --- just the fact that you are able to post questions, start new threads and change you avatar means that you are already signed in!
            Glad you were able to change your avatar!

Originally posted by Shoo View Post
            My second question when I first come to Ms World where do I go to sign in.
            If you've been logged out, here's how to sign back in to MSWorld.

On the first screen that appears, look to the upper right of the screen, near the top, above the "Message Boards" purple box (you can also see these boxes at the top upper right of this screen). Above that box is a Navy box with the words "Log in/ Register" in it (this is the same navy box you will see with the word "Account" in it after you've already logged in). Click on that box and the "Log in" screen will appear.

Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes on this screen and click on the box with the words "log in" at the bottom right. Then you are signed in and a new screen appears. Click on purple box with words "Message Boards" in it and you'll be redirected here.

To log out, in black bar that runs across the top of the screen, towards the right you'll see your username. Click on it and a drop down menu appears. Click on "log out." You'll automatically be logged out after there's no activity for a certain amount of time (Sorry, don't know the exact length of time).

Originally posted by Shoo View Post

That wasn't me you helped yesterday
            Seasha was answering your question in post #13: http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...80#post1490880

Hope this helped and we were able to answer your questions!
            Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Kimba22

Kimba22 Good Morning

I followed your instructions a couple of times and I can not find a navy blue box I will keep looking

Thank you

Shoo
              Shoo

Comment

Shoo - I think she meant a black box in the upper right hand corner instead of a navy blue box.

Comment

Seasha

You were right it is a black box. I don't know what you call it so my print is bigger so I can read. I just have to make it smaller to get to the black box then make it bigger to read. I hope you know what I mean

Thank you

Shoo
                  Shoo

Comment

Working...
                  X