Looking for a particular kind of 3 wheeled walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a particular kind of 3 wheeled walker

I have used a three wheeled walker for twenty years. I need one with 8" solid rubber tires that I can use to walk around on my farm roads. (Rough terrain)

I used to get them with handlebars that went up and down by pushing in a button and moving the telescoping bar up or down and letting go of the push in button. Modern ones make it harder to raise and lower the handlebars with some stupid knob you turn but then need a tool to complete the adjustment.

So, I am looking for one that has holes in the handlebar tube so that you can slide it up and down easily...like a beach umbrella.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance,
    Linda

P.s. has anyone got any other makes that fold flat and handle rugged terrain?
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Currently on rituxan

I don't have a three-wheeled rollator but I so have the Access Active Rollator with four wheels. I needed something sturdy for the "wilds" of Montana, and this fit the bill. It can be seen at Amazon. The front wheels are larger than the back, the seat is easy up and down, as are the handles. It has a little basket under the seat, that comes out too easily for my taste, but it works. The rollator collapses forward which makes it handy in restaurants.

Comment

Working...
    X