ANYONE TRY OR BOUGHT A LIGHTWEIGHT, FOLDABLE SCOOTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANYONE TRY OR BOUGHT A LIGHTWEIGHT, FOLDABLE SCOOTER

I've been looking into purchasing one of the newer foldable scooters because they are much more lightweight so I can be more independent, getting the scooter in and out of my vehicle. The Lexi has 2 parts with the heaviest being only 27 lbs. I've also looked at the Luggie which is a little heavier, but folds up like a piece of luggage.

I'd love to know if any of you have personal experience with any foldable scooters.\

Thanks!
    SUE

hi. i have a foldable scooter with 2 parts plus the battery. i forget what it's called, but it's not the 2 u mentioned. it's great to have when i need it! i can put it in my trunk & i'm able to lift & put it together by myself.
    MS dx's 2000
    Tysabrian

¤ fate is not just who's cooking smells good, but which way the wind blows ¤

Comment

I have been using Luggies for 2 years and I love them. I have one in my car all the time and one reserved for air travel and backup. I travel by plane a lot. The baggage guys love it, at 55 lbs its feather weight to them. I drive a Volkswagen Golf and my "work luggie" sits on the back seat folded flat while stow the travel luggie fully folded when I am not using it. When I go to restaurants i usually fold the luggie completely to keep it out of the way. The online service videos make maintenance pretty straight forward also.

Comment

Working...
      X