magic mouse or magic trackpad for imac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magic mouse or magic trackpad for imac

i finally get to get a new mac computer and find i need to choose between a magic mouse or magic trackpad and am wondering which will be easier with ms. right now my hands function fairly well although they slide sometimes but i don't if that will last. has anyone used either of these? i am going for a test run tuesday but curious how they might have worked for others.

but initial reaction is that the mouse is the easiest, that is only because the trackpad area is quite small so may be a problem if a person had poor hand control but having said that, it is often a case of trying it out and seeing what works best- i have some hand problems and find that the MAC keyboards have the keys too close together, so i use a different kind of keyboard, i use a curve keyboard ( a natural keyboard) and this avoids more miss hits but it was a case of trial and error and finding out which type of keyboards etc that work best

if you are using a desk based computer, not a laptop, and want to use a touch pad - if the touch pad area is too small you can use a graphics pad as a touch pad perhaps- there are many different options around and while macs stuff might look great, there standard peripherals may not be the best option for you but then again they may be fine

Comment

Working...
    X