Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creep, crawling feeling like worms in my ear??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creep, crawling feeling like worms in my ear??

I have been experiencing this creepy,crawling feeling in my ear. Honestly it feels like there is a worm slinking around in there. It is disgusting and enough to drive a person mad. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know what it is? How can I make it stop?

I have!

Drove me crazy!! Told neuro about it and he said to give it some time. I did and it stopped. Just a sensory thing he said. I used an electric tooth brush that made it worse! I had to start using a manul tooth brush. To this day everytime I use the electric brush it starts up....much to mine and my dentist's dismay.

CrazyCatLady
    MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

I get that from time to time. First time I told my PCP about it he looked at me like I had two heads. LOL! He chuckled and said it's a sensory thing it will go away. I don't know what triggers mine it just comes out of nowhere. It will drive you crazy.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

I had that in my eye - it was extemely creepy! It did go away

Comment

Most irritating symptom

I constantly have crawling/itchy sensations in ear canals - feels like bugs in there - I know it is more intense when I am tired....I have actually scratched inside my ears during sleep and drew blood!
          I know I shouldn't do this, but I take a little Gold Bond medicated cream to the end of a Q-Tip and massage around the ear canal - careful not to dig deep towards the ear drum. The rubbing and then cooling effects of the cream seem to help for a whilkeI have also tried the ear wax removal system (Murine?) - sometimes the bubbly feeling and flushing with water can can change up the sensations. Sometimes helps me.

Comment

Bugs in ears

I have had that also, I think allergy meds work. It always seems to be worse this time of year....give it a try, what could it hurt???

Lemon

Comment

Thanks to evryone for their responses. I haven't mentioned it to my neuro yet, but I'm sure he will probably tell me that it is a sensory thing and it will go away. I did try he wax removal system too. I was hoping it was wax build-up and not an MS thing. But these days, it seems like everything that is "wrong" is an MS thing.

Comment

Working...
              X