Minor Surgery Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor Surgery Questions

So I am scheduled in November to have an exploratory laproscope. I have been having some bladder issues but Uro thinks it is uterine so went to OB. OB did an ultrasound but nothing significant showed up and still isnt convinced my issues are not related to possible endometreosis rather than MS.

So anyway having the exploratory procedure in November. Hate surgery as it is but worried about it sending into a relapse? Thought? Experience?

I had laproscopic surgery when I was much younger, I was pretty amazed at how well I did in very little time. I was completely back to normal in a week.

At my last outpatient surgery the anesthesia team discussed adding steroids along with anesthesia. I opted not to and was fine. I figured I'd deal with any flaring if it happened, and luckily it did not.

Best of luck with your procedure!

Comment

I haven't been officially diagnosed, but I just had the laproscopic gall bladder removal and also an Endoscopy to remove a stone. It has been 3 weeks and I definately do not feel like myself, but not anything too bad. I'm just exhausted and feel a little depressed for some reason. But good luck! Maybe talk it over with your neuro and see what their thoughts are? When I gave birth my neuro wanted me to immediately start steriods but I opted out of that and did fine.

Comment

Working...
      X