Antibodies to TY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antibodies to TY

Has anyone experienced developing antibodies to Ty and had to stop treatments? I have been having flare after flare since I started Ty and neuro thinks that I have developed antibodies to Ty. She claims that 11% will develop antibodies. I had to take a blood test that takes 3 weeks to get the results. I don't know yet if I am or if I am not.

If I am, then I will need to be put on something else. She is suggesting Fingolimod. Which I am not to sure of. FDA is expected to make the final decision on it by middle of September.

I hope and pray that I can continue on Ty and that maybe I just need time for my body to adjust. I really, really, don't want to start anything new.

Sometimes I get sooooo frustrated that I just want to stop all treatment/medications and leave it in Gods hands, but I know that God didn't give me this disease and I need to help myself in anyway that I can to stop the progression.
    However, I do have faith in the Lord and know that he watches over me and gives me the strength that I need.

Thanks for listening.
Working...
X