Learned something new at Neuro-Ophtho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learned something new at Neuro-Ophtho

We were talking about ON when she had me look at a bright red object. Out of one eye it appeared bright red and out of the other eye it was sort of a burnt redish-orange. She said the off color is a sign of ON that did not heal completely. So she told me I could use this as a gauge to call. Of course ALWAYS pay attention to other sx.

Just thought I would pass that on. I found that interesting and to some degree reassuring. I can actually test myself. Well, to a small degree!
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

This was partially how I was diagnosed as having had mild ON in my right eye - red in that eye looks more orange than red. The other sign was that when I exercise or get overheated, the vision in that eye gets very blurry for awhile. Both are typical symptoms of past ON.
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
    X