X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juliebrush
    replied
    Originally posted by buckfield View Post
    How long do they last? I am trying to figure out if I've had one.
    Sometimes weeks,sometimes a day. But do not panic,hydrating seems to help. And also,if u r not restricted from using magnesium,got to health food store,get something called "calm".....mix it in sum water b4 bed,take it nightly until loose. It relaxes the muscles,of course check with ur doc,if they even know what it is. but,do not panic. i promise u it is okay.

Leave a comment:

• Maple25
    replied
    Originally posted by juliebrush View Post
    it feels like u cant take a deep breath cuz when u do ur rib cage or back or chest or side hurts when u do take a deep breath. sumtimes u dont have to take a deep breath to feel the pain. muscle relaxers i think. i hydrate and rest. and dont drink diet coke. 4 me,that stuff in it makes it worse,aspartme or however u spell it. thats how it the hug feels for me.
    yay, finally. So now I know what I had. I thought i pulled a muscle or the air got stuck the other day. I couldn't draw a deep breath because it would hurt. Also when i was sitting down to watch tv I was in pain. I had trouble exhaling before and the pcp told me that it was just shortness of breath caused by copaxone so she put me on anti anxiety meds that knocked me out. I had no trouble breathing because I was sleeping all day and couldn't feel a thing

Leave a comment:

• buckfield
    replied
    How long do they last? I am trying to figure out if I've had one.

Leave a comment:

• juliebrush
    replied
    it feels like u cant take a deep breath cuz when u do ur rib cage or back or chest or side hurts when u do take a deep breath. sumtimes u dont have to take a deep breath to feel the pain. muscle relaxers i think. i hydrate and rest. and dont drink diet coke. 4 me,that stuff in it makes it worse,aspartme or however u spell it. thats how it the hug feels for me.

Leave a comment:

• buckfield
    started a topic MS Hugs

MS Hugs

What does an MS Hug feel like? What can the doctors do for it?
Working...
X