Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salamandertom
    replied
    HUGS! I hope that you can work out your family problems. I am sure your DD was just scared and is now frustrated. HUGS and best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• SNOOPY
    replied
    Originally posted by Luv2Worship View Post
    I'm going to be starting therapy, I pray it helps. I love my family too much too lose them!!
    I hope with time the family difficulties can be worked out If you and your family are willing you can also do family therapy as well as your individual therapy.

Leave a comment:

• Luv2Worship
    started a topic Never expected this!

Never expected this!

So, things got pretty bad last Friday. My DH & I got into an argument, we're both just stressed out right now. Anyhow, I am so tired of it all so I took a bunch of my meds so I could hopefully get more than a few hours sleep. I wasn't trying to kill myself, just go to sleep but I realized that the combination of the meds in a much higher amount could've done just that. I freaked out, tried to call my DH & DD but they didn't answer, so I sent a text. One of my DD called me, obviously freaked out.

I'm writing this so nothing happened, well, actually my DD sent us a letter basically disowning us. She said a lot mean things (some true but still mean) & told us never to call her, text or email that if she ever decided to, she'd call us. This sucks!! Like life isn't hard enough, now my kids are disowning me. My DIL is supposed to be here in 2wks with my granddaughter who I've never met but I'm not sure I'll get to see her! My heart is breaking!!

I know life hasn't been easy for them, I just never thought this would happen. I'm going to be starting therapy, I pray it helps. I love my family too much to lose them!!
Working...
X