thinking ahead to winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking ahead to winter

I live where there is a lot of snow and sleet. I am concerned with getting into the school where I work from the parking lot. Looking for advice on

- should I be thinking handicap hang down thingy yet, just for balance issues?
    - how long does it take to get the handicap thing once you apply?
    - does doctor start the paperwork or do I have to go to DMV?
    - I have seen the dicussions on the cane recommendations, but is there a spike I can use on the end of it? Where do I get one? I have seen the shoe spikes, but I can't walk on the school floor with those, and I would NEVER be able to get them on and off without tipping over.

thank you for your thoughts.
    You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

I am definately looking forward to winter because I can't take this heat. Of course I live in North Florida and winter just means fresh cool clean air to me. Can't wait for it to come. I think you need to apply now because there is no way that you need to fall on ice!!!

Comment

Pick up a form at the DMV office. Take it to your doctor to sign then return to DMV. You get it immediately. It will save you lots of steps out in the ice and snow. Safety is important so you might need to get a cane and begin to walk with it now so you get your balance.
      This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Comment

Working...
      X