just need...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just need...

I am just feeling really depressed. I had my supp0rt group today and I usually feel better after that meeting but not today. So, I just thought I could vent here

Thanks for listening
    dx 7/2002 - on Rebif since dx...just changed to Copaxone 1/2011

"There is a difference between acceptance and approval"

Vent away, fellow sufferer. Strangely enough, I always feel better to know other people are going through the same stuff.
    Short of a miraculous cure, it's about the best therapy there is.
    It can be a lonely old road.

Comment

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day.
      I choose to live and to grow, take and give and to move, learn and love and to cry, kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie, hate and fear and to do what it takes to move through.

Comment

I'm sorry you're depressed!!
        Vent, Vent, Vent, till your fingers fall off!!! Sometimes you just need to vent to people that know what you're going through and know what you yourself deals with daily!!

Just remember you're not along in fighting MS!! Hugs to you and hope you feel better sooooooon!!!

~Diagnosed July 2010~ ~Rebif July 2010-June 2011~Copaxone Aug.-Oct 2011~ No more shots for me!!~ I choose quality over quanity!!!

Comment

Hello Thyme,

I am so sorry you are feeling depressed. I know what you are going thru. Do you take any antidepressants?
          I take zoloft but I still get depressed sometimes.

Glad you have a support group and I hope you feel better soon and feel free to vent all you want.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

so sorry you're going through a tough time. "talk" all you want. We've all been there and understand.
            What if trials of this life
            Are Your mercies in disguise?
            "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Can you see the mtns. from your window? Any wild flowers currently in bloom? Got pets? Take some deep breaths to increase your oxygen level. Sorry that the circumstances have got you by the throat. Check out the laughter yoga sites. Seems weird to do it by yourself, but I´ve done it and it helps. Also check out meridian tapping aka emotional freedom technique- works every time.

Take care.

Comment

Thank you so much guys!!
                dx 7/2002 - on Rebif since dx...just changed to Copaxone 1/2011

"There is a difference between acceptance and approval"

Comment

Working...
                X