Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit confused....

Hi

I'm confused about which way to go next to be honest with the med thing...

this is why i avoided ms meds for so long, because i knew once i began them it would be rough and it has been. i had an easier time before meds to be very honest, i was on ldn and holding my own, had slight progression few years back and it began, so now 3 meds later my thyroid is low and isn't functioning right, my immune system is down constantly getting respitory infections, my blood pressure is low..and now symptoms are getting unbearable past several mos or year. so now they want me on tysabri.

any thoughts? i went to the med forum, poked around it's different for everyone, yet i'm seeing a whole lot of chest infections etc.

there's a part of me that wants to go back to how i handled it before, ldn, gluten free, tons of vitamins, yoga, clean eating etc. and see what i can do for this disease. it's like once you get caught up in the med game your exchanging one set of symptoms for something else..

anyone else feel this way? it's very frustrating, i'm now 25 lbs overweight from tecfidera, bp is coming in finally at 90 over 70, which is alot better, my thyroids broken so cant' loose the weight...

ugh!!
    Jen Dx'd 5/11
    "Live each day as if it were your last"
Working...
X