It's working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working!

I have been taking tecfidera for 11 months. I just had my second MRI last week. The comparison shows no new lesions.
    I had a flare up around Christmas but no lasting effects from that. The only thing the doc found was my iron,vit D and B12 were low. So I am a very happy person today.

Wonderful news. I hope Tecfidera continues to serve you well. I have my 12-month Tecfidera MRI coming up and I am hopeful for good news.

Comment

Great news

So happy tec has been good for you. I also will be having my year followup MRI soon -- it'll be interesting to see what that shows.

With the year anniversary for tec coming up, hopefully we'll hear a lot of success stories. Wouldn't it be nice to get new stats that show higher efficacy overall!

Bree

Comment

That's seriously fantastic for you. I'm really glad you shared. I'm on month 4 now, and this gives me definite hope!

Comment

I pray everyone else gets good results too. It has been scary having to wait so long to find out if the tec was doing any good.

Comment

Great News mrscoyote, I'm happy for you.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Super news, MrsCoyote! Congratulations! I've only been on it for about a month, but will hope I share the same success!

Comment

That is awesome, Mrscoyote!!!!

Wishing you all the best!!
                RRMS 10/07 Avonex 2/08 Tecfidera 7/13

Comment

Awesome news. I have my 3 month check up later this week and hope for some good news as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X