Burning feeling inside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning feeling inside?

I've noticed that I have this constant burning feeling inside like my insides are on fire. Really hard to describe. It's not painful per say. More uncomfortable and weird. Mainly in my chest area. Not heart burn burning but more like heat. Strange. I do get flushing and itching like crazy but this is different. Anyone else?

Really? No one else?

Comment

Take a Zantac (I take half of one, Costco generic) with each dose of Tecfidera and you'll probably cure this symptom entirely. Well, it worked for me, anyhow.

If you do a search for "burning" on the Tec board, you'll see this has been a regular topic since Tec came out, and you'll get lots of input on those threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn View Post
        Really? No one else?
        Guh. So, soon after my first doses, I actually started this crazy cough, which led to aspiration pneumonia (after a heatwave-induced swallowing problems in combination with the low-white-count)- but the cough turned out to be severe acid-reflux way up my esophagus.

I went off Tecfidera to sort out the debacle, the cough stopped almost straight away, and I went on a rigid antibiotics course.
        But I'm going back onto Tec this Wednesday, with a bit of apprehension. The last chapter of this tecfi-dealio is that I broke a rib from the violence of the coughing. So that's fun.

But it's my last option of the DMDs, so I'm just kind of coming to terms with aspiration-pneumonia being a regular visit.

So yeah- that's MY experience with chest-burning/acid reflux.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X