more about wife's bowel problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more about wife's bowel problems

I just want to pass along that my wifes doctor prescribed her a new prescription medicine that apparently is new on the market for problems like hers. It didn't help her but the doctor says she has had very good results with other MS patients. It is called "LINZESS" and comes in a couple of different strengths It is kind of expensive (around $200.00 for a 30 day supply) and the insurance company initally turned it down for all the doctors patients but when she called and advised it was because the patient had MS it was approved for all her patients.

Thanks to all who responded to my thread.

Bob

Thank you Bob for passing that along..and thank you more for caring...you're a special man!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

I have been using Linzess, and it does help me a bit, better than amitiza. It does not make me sick.

I get it for my $30 co-pay. I didn't have any trouble getting it approved from my insurance.
      Brenda
      Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

Working...
      X