It appears that your MSWorld session has not been initiated or has expired. To renew your session, please click here, then click 'Logout' on the right hand side and log back in again.

Go Back   MSWorld Forums > MSWorld Message Boards > Medications & Treatments > Tecfidera
Register FAQ Calendar Guidelines Mark Forums Read Login

Tecfidera For discussions regarding Tecfidera (also known as BG-12)

Old 06-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Tecfedera and flying?

Ok friends I have a question. I've been on tec for 32 days and it has not been easy with my gastro issues. Can anyone give me any heads up to what I might encounter with flying. I need to fly and I'm worried about the cramping and nausea as well as the airport crowds with colds and flu. I'm planning on wearing a mask maybe. Any suggestion on what I can expect?
Old 06-12-2013, 09:05 PM

I will be flying in a month and I will skip a dose and take it when I land. Flying alone challenges me enough with motion sickness!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

Same with me. I usually take a zanax and a Dramamine just to keep my lunch off the floor. Not looking forward to this at all. I'm also sitting in the back of the plane two rows from the bathroom so I'm the last to get off the plane and less people breathing on me on the way out.