dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dizzy

Hi All, i have had neiro symptoms on and off for about10 years my latest Mri showed " a mass of lesions on the right frontal lobe consistant with ms" so now i wait for my neuro appt next week, today i woke up very dizzy and off balance, numb right eye lid tingle head, numb spots on legs and torso. I write to all of you because until today i never felt nausious until today. Is there anyone that gets sick to their stomach when they are dizzy? I am trying not to blame all of my symptoms on this possible ms diagnosis so am wondering if this is common or not? Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Also my vision is blurred and i am not on my game cognitivly so please forgive spelling and grammer

I have chronic dizziness due to a brain stem lesion. It does make me nauseous too. I have Valium for the dizziness, and compazine for the nausea. I have taken just Meclizine over the counter for it too. It helps with the nausea, but does little for the dizziness for me. However, you could give it a try and see how it works for you.

I sure hope you feel better, because this is miserable I know!

Take care
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Hello and Welcome bird!

Most people get nauseous when they're dizzy. I often get dizzy spells too. Sometimes I vomit if the dizziness lasts for awhile.

I hope you feel better soon!
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hi - I'm new here to limbo land via my neurologist, but in had vertigo for several months which also comes with nausea and ringing in my ears. (Whether this is related to MS or not is yet to be determined.) My PCP referred me to a physical therapist that works with people with vestibular disorders and I've been learning a few exercises to retrain my system. I know it sounds odd, and I'm an RN so wondered what it would all be about. I do feel some improvement. I take meclizine when I feel some symptoms coming on (or when I'm going to the movies) which helps but doesn't necessarily get rid of all of the fog. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks, all suggestions are good suggestions i am willing to try anything, i have never been much of a drinker but now i feel perpetually drunk. Add that to the laundry list of other symptoms and i am almost to the point of bedridden. As the symptoms change in intensity, my abilities do as well, the bones in my feet ( worse on right) feel broken so i can not put even pressure on them when i walk so when the dizzies kick into high gear walking is not really possible. I thank you for sharing your experience, i finally get to see my neuro on Tuesday so hopefully i will get some solid answers and direction...

Smiles ( even if they are forced)

Comment

Working...
          X