Still in limbo land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks willow

Thanks for listening/reading my Ranting. I should never have called Biogen today. I guess I was looking for a sympathic ear and a little help..last week the woman I talked to was Great! So my expectations were a bit help.

I guess she was mirroring back the feeling of frustration I was feeling. I have always been a firm beliver in " kill with kindness"..but my alter ego "Evileena" just took completely over I am ashamed to say

Thanks for your support
    Sunshine
    RRMS 3/05 - Rebif 4/05 - Tysabri 10/07 - Copaxson 6/12 - Tecfidera 5/13

Comment

Same boat

We have been having the same problem with Express Scripts/Accredo since April 16th. My wife's doctor's nurse had to duplicate her efforts after the 1st attempt was completely canceled.

Next was the confusion on which department was in charge of shipping. There were two orders put in - the starter pack and the 90 day supply. Nothing but confusion as they assigned the starter pack to Express Scripts instead of Accredo.

We think the starter pack will arrive Saturday, May 4th. Untold hours on the phone were spent to arrive at this point. Co pay is $100, and I'll fight that battle after we actually receive our first shipment. My wife has been off Rebif for 2 weeks now, and we're getting nervous.

Comment

It came today

Thought I'd be fair and post the fact it did arrive today. Both the starter pack and additional supply. By the looks of our account online, it should be set up to come as easily as the Rebif did.

April 16th to May 4th, but at long last. Praying to God it works as good as Rebif did.

Comment

@Nightcrawler

how long were you on rebif and why did u decide to switch? i ask because i'm thinking of switching.
          MS dx's 2000
          Tysabrian

¤ fate is not just who's cooking smells good, but which way the wind blows ¤

Comment

I know you didn't ask me, but I used to take Rebif. I was on it for 7 years, and the first 6 years were fine. The last year I was on it the side effects became unbearable. Depression, achyness, fatigue, EXTREME heat sensitivity. I beegan HATING my injections and becoming really non compliant. It was bad. My doctor suggested Tysabri, which I loved taking but then I went from JCV- to JCV+.

Comment

So I guess I was lucky. It took 1 month for approval for both Gilenya and Aubagio and 10 days and they were ready to ship the Tecifedera. unfortunately that same day I had to call and say don't ship it My Dr wants it to be out for awhile before he puts anyone on it. he got nervous when he heard the psoriasis drug caused. pML. Says he believes they are similar so I am on hold

Comment

@allHailye2

Originally posted by allHailye2 View Post
                how long were you on rebif and why did u decide to switch? i ask because i'm thinking of switching.
                My wife was on Rebif for eight years. The last three years has been a constant wish for an oral medication. Tecfidera was the first of the three oral meds her neurologist could get behind.

After eight years, the injection site discoloration, painful shots, nodes, and infections were a heavy psychological weight. While we are very thankful Rebif has worked to keep relapses years apart, we are praying Tec will be as good or better.

Comment

Weird, I had same issue. Just started three days ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X