It appears that your MSWorld session has not been initiated or has expired. To renew your session, please click here, then click 'Logout' on the right hand side and log back in again.

Go Back   MSWorld Forums > MSWorld Message Boards > Medications & Treatments > Aubagio
Register FAQ Calendar Guidelines Mark Forums Read Login

Aubagio For discussions regarding Aubagio

Old 04-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

Need help about taking Aubagio again

I was on Aubagio for about 13 days. Side effects: severe sweats, dizzy, increased fatigue, abdominal pain, diarrhea, numbness/tingling in legs and feet. Stopped aubagio. My neuro says go back on it. I'm really nervous about that. My medical Dr. feels I should stop it. Neuro does not seem to know much about it. HAS ANYONE HAD THE SIDE EFFECTS GO AWAY?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

I do get sweats but had it on Tysabri as well. I did get stomach issues and horrible headaches. my dr did not think the headaches were from the. Aubagio but he took me off. the headaches went away and I was scheduled to go on the new drug the same day I saw him and he nixed that. I had to tell them not to send it so I am back on Aubagio 3'days to try again. If the headaches return it's back to Gillenya for me
my problem with that drug was for 2 years I was unable to take my much needed beta blocker
good luck
Laurie
Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Aubagio Retry

That's for your reply. So far you are my only reply. And I have this question out on may ms message boards.
Could you let me know how it goes. My side effects started 6 days into drug use.

Good Luck thus time.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:41 AM

Keep going, it will be okay

I had sweats as well, but they have gone away. Day 20 for me. Some stomach upset too. What time of day do you take it? I switched to morning from evening. Seems to have helped. Good luck and its better than the dreaded needle! Keep posting.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Morning vs Nighr

Web kitty,
I was taking aubagio at dinner time. When you take
in the AM are you taking it after eating? This is a nightmare for me. Body does not tolerate shots, Tysabri was working great until I tested positive for JC virus. So, any help is appreciated.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:50 PM

Empty stomach

Techno,
I take with H2O on an empty stomach. Seems to be fine. Keep a journal to track how you feel. Hopefully everything will resolve itself over time. Good luck and let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Well I tried the Aubagio again and my headaches returned as well as stomach upset which I did not initially attribute to Aubagio I guess I will be going back to Gilenya despite my cardiac issues.
Good luck
Laurie
By the way I was also taken off Tysabri after 30 doses because I tested positive for JCV
Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

Aubagio Retry

May 06,2013 - Just took my first dose of Aubagio. After much discussion, researching and praying, I'm try again. Will keep you up on the progress.