Waiting and wondering..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting and wondering..

Hi all, I started getting tingling hands and feet months ago, I was told it was anxiety. Tingling continued, added b12. Blood tests say all normal including b12. Now my left arm tingles, my tongue is tingling as well. Has a brain and spine MRI with contrast on Wed. I won't find out anything until Tues? Does anyone on here with MS have these symptoms? How long did it take to get your mri results? Any info appreciated! ~ Julia

Hey MOMCOP,

I have had similar tingling in my hands and feet. There was about a 2 week period of waiting after completing a MRI of both my spine and my brain. I was diagnosed this past Tuesday, but hang in there. I was told that there can be other explanations for those sensations, I know it's hard to hear but be patient.

Comment

Thanks for responding! This has been stressing me out.
      I think I have convinced myself that I have ms, because I guess I need an answer as to why I feel like this! Hopefully, I will get an answer soon, I'm sure you all know what it's like to wait for these kinds of tests! Ill let u all know!

Comment

Hello MomCop and welcome to MSWorld.

Yes, those with MS can have tingling. However, there is no symptom(s) unique to MS.

Good luck with your MRI!
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

You say all blood tests are 'ok'. What is your vitamin D level? I am sorry to say that doctors will say you have 'ok' levels of vitamin D but, in truth, your levels need to be between 50ng/mL and 100ng/mL.
          My doctor told me that my level was 'ok' when I was above 30 and I disagreed. (even though I am not a DOCTOR). My levels are, now, near 50ng/mL. I feel much better. I ask my doctors to test my vitamin D, B-12 and magnesium levels, every 6 months. I suggest you do the same. Don't forget the magnesium level, too. Good luck

Comment

I am still in "limbo," but i have tingling in both hands and feet. Also, at times my hands and feet are really cold, especially at night.

Comment

Working...
            X